We are in the business of helping businesses, organizations, communities and Tribes optimize their energy use strategies, reducing costs without sacrificing a quality environment. Help your organization run better.
We team with you to define and quantify your major energy management and energy saving opportunities, help finance and implement the projects, and evaluate the results.
Current-C Energy Systems has provided client-focused energy efficiency and renewable energy products and services since 1996. We work closely with our clients to provide the products and services that are most beneficial to them. With our broad range of technical expertise, we focus on solutions to help you achieve your goals and make a significant impact on your bottom line.
• Albuquerque 2030 District (Advisory Board)
• Energy Star
• NM Assoc. of Energy Engineers
• Princeton Class of ’76 Environmental Initiative
• NM Solar Energy Association
• American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC) – Business Supporter and Board Member
• NM Green Chamber of Commerce
• PNM Trade Ally
• Albuquerque Hispano Chamber
• Trusted Advisor Network
• US Green Building Council LEED AP (BD&C – Building Design and Construction)
• Infrared Thermography Level I
• Renewable Energy for the Developing World (SEI)
• “Green Advantage” Environmental Certification, Residential / Commercial
• Master’s in Business Administration
• Zero Emissions Research Initiative (ZERI)
(Partners and colleagues with whom we work as needed have a variety of other certifications, licenses, and expertise in addition to those noted above)